THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT – PLEASE CONTACT SUE@UKWA.ORG.UK TO JOIN THE WAIT LIST
The theme for UKWA National Conference (3-4 March, 2020 – Hallmark Queen Hotel, Chester) is ‘Next Generation Logistics‘, focusing on how to ready the industry and the workforce at this time of rapid and unprecedented change, without being left behind.
The conference will provide a forum to answer the big questions about how to adapt and evolve your business and appeal to a new breed of tech savvy, environmentally aware, worklife balance focused employee. We ask:
- “What are the latest process innovations?”
- “How will ‘Generation Z’ change my business?”
- “How can new technology reduce my costs?”
- “Can I afford to introduce robotics and automation?”
- “What should I do about climate change?”
- “How do I improve my bottom line?”
An impressive line up of speakers include thought leaders from the worlds of automotive, retail, 3PL and more discuss ideas and innovative solutions on how to navigate the new digital world.
View speakers, book your place for this ‘must attend’ 2-day conference go to:
For a taste of what’s in store, take a look at our review from UKWA National Conference 2019:
Full event agenda to follow shortly.