Join UKWA at Multimodal 2021 – UK, Ireland and Northern Europe’s premier freight transport, logistics and supply chain management event.
As usual, UKWA will be in attendance with a strategically located pavilion that showcases members’ services and provides a valuable networking and meeting area. Specialist legal partners Aaron & Partners will be on hand to offer advice to members and we will be demonstrating our latest digital Risk Analysis Tool.
On Day One, Tues 19th October, UKWA will be hosting an afternoon of seminars considering The Future of Warehousing, with two streams – Going Green and Going Digital.
UKWA CEO Clare Bottle, who will be chairing both streams, will be joined by the following expert speakers at the FORTH PORTS THEATRE :
Going Green: Sustainability is a key issue for warehousing, both in terms of operational and embodied carbon emission. We look at greener buildings from a real estate perspective and consider opportunities for reducing environmental impact through new technology.
- Simon Dixon, Head of End User, TRILUX
- Jim Jordan, Partner, Energy & Utilities Team, Weightmans
- Richard Lewis, QHSE Advisor, IEMA, Toyota Material Handling
- Andrew Jones, Director, Genesis Green Energy
- Steve Bingham, Renewables Investment Manager, Olympus Power
Going Digital: Hand in hand with sustainability, digitisation can reduce paperwork, increase efficiency and improve performance. We ask how warehouse operators can embrace digital logistics without huge investment or major operational disruption.
- Josephine Coombe, Managing Director Europe, Nulogy
- Lesley Batchelor OBE, COO OpenBorders.direct Ltd and CEO ExportBootCamps.com
- Jaime Macias, PhD Candidate – Digital Logistics, University of Cambridge
- Gary Gallen, Founder and CEO, rradar
- Anthony Jago, Head of Services, Worldwide Chain Store
register here for free entry>