Forklift Truck Safe User Group
Provided by Fork Lift Truck Association
Working with you to raise safety standards
UK’s leading independent authority on fork lift and warehouse trucks offers UKWA members 10% discount to join Safe User Group, with access to a wealth of information, helplines and practical resources.
The FLTA Safe User Group is there to help improve safety, stay on the right side of the law and benefit from real-world, best practice advice.
This is important because forklift trucks are the most dangerous items of workplace transport, accounting for more than 1300 deaths and serious accidents every year.
And let’s be clear – these are potentially life changing injuries: crushed bones, de-gloved limbs, long-bone fractures and amputations.
Keeping your site safe takes constant vigilance and expert, independent help. And that is where the Safe User Group comes in. Membership includes these free benefits:
- Safer Site Pro – a 26-part programme to benchmark and introduce improvements
- Regular Health & Safety Newsletters
- Fact sheets, Technical Bulletins, handbooks
- Free expert helpline
- Discounted rates to attend in Annual Fork Lift Safety Conference
- SUG Certificate, Code of Practice & Employee Safety Charter
Find out how you can keep your workforce safe and save money with the FTLA Safe User Group. Find out more >
If you decide to join, use the special code UKWA10 to activate your 10% discount.