UKWA National Conference
7th – 8th March 2018
Casa Hotel, Chesterfield S41 7JB
Book now to secure your place at UKWA National Conference & Gala Dinner.
Join colleagues to hear the latest industry updates and insights from high profile speakers, with lively panel discussions and networking opportunities over this important two-day event.
- Preparing for Brexit – some eye-opening thoughts from a European perspective
- Industry Benchmarking – share the results of our national benchmarking survey
- Logistics is the new retail – insights from our Logistics Users Group
- Occupier perspective – feedback from UKWA/CBRE occupier survey
- Automation & the labour shortage – UKWA’s Technology Board advises
- The Warehouse of The Future – vision from UKWA’s Real Estate Advisory Board
Our National Conference is open to members and non-members.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ALLOCATION FOR ACCOMMODATION IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED AS OF 28 FEB. DELEGATES CAN STILL BOOK TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE AND THE GALA DINNER BUT MUST ARRANGE THEIR OWN ROOMS. WE HOPE THIS DOES NOT CAUSE TOO MUCH INCONVENIENCE AND HOPE TO SEE AS MANY MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE AT THE EVENT.
Download Conference Agenda>