This year UKWA will hold its National Conference for members at CASA Hotel in Chesterfield, 28th-29th September – but you don’t have to be a member to attend!
The two day conference will include thought leadership presentations, best practice case studies and one-to-one business matching sessions, with a Gala Dinner on Weds 28th September.
A two day conference, overnight accommodation and all refreshments also included in great value price of £595 vat
And if you like what you see and decide to join us – you’ll enjoy a discount of £100 off your joining fee!
To take advantage of this one-off opportunity to attend one of the industry’s most important conferences, with the option to join UKWA at a discounted rate,
The National Conference agenda includes:
- The Changing Market Place “ new trends in logistics
- Amazon – friend or foe ? “ what can we learn, how can we compete
- Brexit “ the impact and future landscape for the industry “ a key note address by a member of HM government
- Infrastructure and Property “combating rent rises and low investment
- The Challenge of City Logistics – latest hard hitting research
- New generation technology “ what’s around the corner?
- Raising industry standards “ de-risking your business, improving efficiency and maximising profits
- Building a Workforce for the 21st Century Industry