UKWA Associate Member Citation is running a transport, logistics and warehousing webinar on 24th February, from 13:45 to 3:00 PM on the topic of “how to pass a COVID-secure inspection successfully”.
Citation has prepared this webinar following questions from clients who have had HSE spot checks or have had heard the HSE is likely to inspect businesses in their sector.
In 60 minutes Citation will cover the key things business owners/directors need to know, including:
- Having thorough cleaning regimes in place
- Monitoring, supervising, and maintaining social distancing
- Amending and communicating clearly your COVID-secure policy and any other relevant policies
- Common issues found by HSE inspectors and how to avoid them
- How to encourage compliance with COVID-secure measures from your workforce
UKWA CEO Peter Ward will be joining the Citation team to introduce and contribute to this important presentation.