UKWA’s two-day National Conference theme will be Transforming Logistics for the Digital World – People – Performance – Productivity – Profits.
We will be focusing on training and education, motivating your workforce and upskilling employees to work with new technologies, including automation, robotics and AI, reflecting the trends and challenges of our industry.
As well as addressing labour and skills shortages, we will also be looking at benchmarking standards and preparing your business to meet the demands of the digital online world.
Transforming Logistics for the Digital World
People – Performance – Productivity – Profits
- Thought leadership presentations from industry leaders
- Networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions with networking opportunities
You can book the total package for just £495 + vat (member rate) or part of the event from £90 + vat (£120 + vat for non-members)
The total package price includes:
- Two-day conference with lunch on Day 1
- Networking dinner with inspirational guest speaker on the evening of the first day
- Overnight accommodation, drinks reception and all refreshments
Join us at UKWA’s National Conference 2019 at Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester CH1 3AH.