Make sure your business is properly prepared for leaving the EU.
Join us for a free interactive workshop and networking lunch on Friday 25th October, from 10am-3pm at The Crowne Plaza in Stratford-upon-Avon, where leading experts will share information on important changes around Brexit, from legal and HR updates, to the latest on customs and incoterms.
Attendance is free of charge and lunch is included, but please complete registration below to enable us to cater appropriately.
- Introduction and welcome – Peter Ward, UKWA
- Brexit & commercial contracts – what does the contract say? – Mike Burns, Weightmans
- Understanding Incoterms – Lesley Batchelor, Institute of Export
- Customs, tariffs & procedures – Barbara Scott, Customs Associates
- Plant, animal and forest products (pallets) – Chris Sturman, Craymere Consulting
- Managing uncertainty in the workplace – Sue Watson, HR Solutions
- Nothing will move without hauliers – what are the issues? – Heather Wallace, RHA