National Conference 2016
This year UKWA will hold its National Conference for members at CASA Hotel in Chesterfield, 28th-29th September.
The two day conference will include thought leadership presentations, best practice case studies and one-to-one business matching sessions, with a Gala Dinner on Weds 28th September.
A two day conference, overnight accommodation and all refreshments also included in great value price for members of £495 vat
With only days left to go – make sure you register now to secure your place!
The packed agenda includes:
- The Changing Market Place – new trends in logistics
- Amazon - friend or foe ? – what can we learn, how can we compete
- Brexit – the impact and future landscape for the industry – a key note address by a member of HM government
- Infrastructure and Property –combating rent rises and low investment
- The Challenge of City Logistics - latest hard hitting research
- New generation technology – what’s around the corner?
- Raising industry standards – de-risking your business, improving efficiency and maximising profits
- Building a Workforce for the 21st Century Industry
DOWNLOAD CONFERENCE PROGRAMME>