UKWA is a supporting partner for Supply Chain Europe 2020, which this year will be a virtual conference, due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 restrictions.
The theme for the conference is ‘The digital future of supply chains’. Hosted by Reuters Events, 2 days of key insights and expertise shared by a formidable speaker line up will help you build for the future, post-pandemic.
Discussions will centre around 4 key pillars for supply chain and business success: Sustainability, Digital Excellence, Risk Mitigation & Customer Centricity, delivered by some of the most influential, senior & strategic supply chain experts.
Do not miss out on what these industry heavyweights have to say:
- Carsten Rasmussen, COO, Lego Group
- Saskia Groen-in’t-Woud, CEO, Damco
- Graeme Carter, COO, Avon
- Oscar de Bok, CEO, DHL Supply Chain
- Markus Sontheimer, CIO/CDO & Member of the Management Board, DB Schenker
- Trevor Hoyle, SVP Ground Operations Europe, FedEx Express
- Dirk Holbach, CSCO Laundry & Home Care, Henkel
- Francesca Gamboni, SVP Supply Chain, Groupe PSA
- Volker Schmitz, Head of Global Logistics, HP
- Jean François Salles, Global VP Supply Chain Management, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance