Join our virtual discussion forum with a high powered panel of speakers from leading logistics users.
This time last year, at the Association’s National Conference in Chester, UKWA brought together supply chain directors from major brands to discuss transformational changes within the logistics sector. At that point, the feeling was that 3PLs and their customers were pretty well aligned in understanding the challenges and opportunities brought by digitalisation and the rise of e-commerce.
A year later, we ask whether logistics users and their supply chain partners are still ‘on the same page’. The global pandemic, the super-acceleration of online shopping and, of course, Brexit have all contributed to the need for radical change.
Logistics Users are looking at massive reconfiguration of their logistics networks, have a sharpened sense of the importance of risk management in their supply chains and are looking for partners able to keep up with their programme.
- Has the gap widened over the last twelve months, or have 3PLs kept pace?
- Do you understand what’s required by your logistics users customers in this ‘new world’?
- Are you ready to take advantage of the new opportunities emerging?
Register to attend this important webinar now.
- Chris Warn, Global Logistics Director, Pentland Brands
- Juan Manuel Santiago Mendez, CEO Mercedes-Benz Parts Logistics UK Ltd
- Iain Bartholomew, Director of Logistics, International & Europe, Urban Outfitters
- John Munnelly, Head of Distribution Operations at John Lewis