Join the British Property Federation and wider industry partners, including UKWA, for the launch of its latest research publication – Levelling Up – The Logic of Logistics.
The report will set out the economic, social value and environmental credentials of the industrial and logistics sector in England, as well as making a number of recommendations to support the sector through planning reform. The webinar will cover the report’s findings and then move to a wider panel discussion on its contents.
- Welcome and Introduction
Helen White, Interim Director of Strategy & Public Affairs, British Property Federation
- Report Findings
Kevin Mofid, Head of Logistics and Industrial Research, Savills
Mark Powney, Director, Savills Economics
- Panel discussion
Chair: Helen White, Interim Director of Strategy & Public Affairs, British Property Federation
- Kevin Mofid, Head of Logistics and Industrial Research, Savills
- Mark Powney, Director, Savills Economics
- Gwyn Stubbings, Planning Director, GLP, Chair of the BPF Industrial Committee
- Clare Bottle, Chief Executive, UKWA, Vice-Chair of Women in Logistics UK
- David Smith, Planning Director, IM Properties
Close at 11.15am