Through the autumn, UKWA is offering members the opportunity to find out more about key topics affecting their business.
In a series of short half-hour lunchtime webinars Associate Member and UKWA’s specialist legal advisor, Aaron & Partners will be providing fortnightly ‘Bitesize Briefings’.
The final one of these handy sessions will take place on Thursday 18th November from 12.30-1.00pm.
The topic will be Property: dilapidation and decoration, contracts, leases and purchasing.
The series includes:
• Immigration (Employing workers from the EU after Brexit) – 9th Sept – you can view webinar here
• Limitation of Liability – 23rd Sept – you can view webinar recording here
• Interaction with insurance – 8th Oct – you can view webinar recording here
• Liens (what to do if your customer goes bust) – 21st Oct – you can view the webinar recording here
• TUPE on service provision change – 4th Nov – you can view the webinar recording here
• Property: contracts, leases and purchases – 18th Nov – you can view the recorded webinar here
Please add these dates to your diary.