Through the autumn, UKWA is offering members the opportunity to find out more
about key topics affecting their business.
In a series of short half-hour lunchtime webinars Associate Member and UKWA’s specialist legal advisor, Aaron & Partners will be providing fortnightly ‘Bitesize Briefings’.
The next of these handy sessions will take place on Thursday 23rd September from12.30-1pm.
The topic of Limitation of Liability will be presented by Layla Barke-Jones, senior associate solicitor in the Dispute & Insolvency Team at Aaron & Partners
Layla will share information on:
- What is limitation of liability?
- Incorporating limitation of liability clauses into contracts with customers
- Why are these important for warehousing contracts?
- Statutory controls – what the law says
Don’t miss this important opportunity!
The series includes:
• Immigration (Employing workers from the EU after Brexit) – 9th Sept – you can view webinar here
• Limitation of Liability – 23rd Sept
• Interaction with insurance – 8th Oct
• Liens (what to do if your customer goes bust) – 21st Oct
• TUPE on service provision change – 4th Nov
• Property: dilapidation & decoration, contracts, leases and purchases – 18th Nov (tbc)
Please add these dates to your diary.