UKWA will be heading to Motherwell in Scotland for the last of our 2023 regional Roadshows. Eurocentral is one of the largest industrial estates in Scotland, making it the ideal location for our Roadshow event on 7 November, which is sponsored by Nulogy.
Join us, along with industry colleagues and expert speakers for lunch at the Dakota Hotel, followed by an afternoon of networking, informative presentations and interactive panel discussions relevant to the Logistics and Warehousing sector in Scotland. A distinguished line up of speakers includes:
- Andrea Ferranti, Head of Industrial and Logistics Research at Colliers, who will share his views on the Industrial & Logistics property market in Scotland.
- Lynn Parnell, Consultant at Logistics Partners Consultancy, will lead a panel discussion on IT in the warehouse of the future, featuring Josephine Coombe from Nulogy, alongside representatives from Anchanto and Indigo.
- Hannah Newcomb from Stronger2gether will explain how to spot the signs of Modern Slavery and avoid abusive labour practices creeping into your supply chain.
- Our panel discussion on warehouse risks will cover physical harm with Sean McPeake from A-Safe, cybersecurity with Jude McCorry, CEO of the Cyber & Fraud Centre Scotland; and insurance with Joe Barnard of Clegg Gifford.
- Finally, we will hear from BAE Systems and their 3PL Wincanton about the business relationships that underpin defence logistics in Scotland.
Attendance at the Roadshow is free of charge to UKWA members and non-members alike. We look forward to seeing you there!