Once again UKWA will be flying the flag at one of the UK’s leading industry events. Visit us – and members showcasing their services – on the UKWA Pavilion at Multimodal 2023, where you can find out more about our exciting developments and plans for the future. The Pavilion includes a large hospitality area, where you’re welcome to meet up and network with colleagues and customers over a fresh cup of coffee.
UKWA will be hosting a series of hot topic seminars and sharing industry insights from experts. Here’s our Multimodal programme for Wednesday 14th June – please make sure you pop by!
- 13:00 Networking Lunch at the UKWA Pavilion for guests of UKWA & Women in Logistics
- 14:00 The Unstoppable Rise of Warehousing in the UK – Keynote Speaker: Clare Bottle FCILT, CEO of UKWA
- 14:30 Putting the ‘F’ in Warehouse Safety (Forklifts, Fire and Falls) – Panel Discussion
Panel: Ruth Waring FCILT, Compliance Consultant (Chair) – Rob Cook, UK Fire Safety Manager, Tesco – Lisa Ramos, FLT Accident Survivor – Aaron Shepherd, Business Development Manager, Nene Warehouse Solutions – Adam Smith, Commercial Director, Mentor Training
- 15:30 The Gender Pay Gap in Logistics – Keynote Speaker: Kirsten Tisdale FCILT, Aricia Consulting
- 16:15 Designing the Warehouse of the Future – Panel Discussion
Panel: Clare Bottle FCILT, CEO of UKWA (Chair) – Petrina Austin, Head of Asset Management, Tritax – Alex Doisneau, MD, Dnata – Tim Ward, CEO, Chetwoods Architects – Harry Watts, MD, SEC Storage – Martyn Wherry, Commercial Director, GlamoxLuxonic
Multimodal is free to visit just register in advance to get your badge, print it off and walk straight in!